Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our Mediterranean Cruise

Cole and I were lucky enough to go with the whole Robinson family and our great friends the Chipman's on a Mediterranean cruise. We had such a great time! We were able to visit Italy, Greece, Southern France and Turkey. It was definitely a trip of a lifetime! Here are a bunch of pictures from our fabulous trip!

We started out our trip in Rome! Here we are at the famous Colosseum!


Don't forget to make a wish at the Trevi Fountain!


The magnificent Vatican City


Here we are eating the BEST pizza ever with our best friends Kit and Kim!


Next stop was Monaco! It was so beautiful there!



Nice, Frace


Florence, Italy



Pisa, Italy! The Leaning Tower almost fell over while we were there! Good thing Cole was there to hold it up! (This is so cheesy, but you just can't resist getting this picture when you are there!)


Our next stop was Pompeii, the Almalfi Coast and Positano Italy



We then sailed to the Greek Isle of Santorini

I forgot to mention that my little brother Cole was able to come with us as well! It was so much fun having him with us! Here we are in front of one of the famous blue domes in Greece!


Ephesus, Turkey
It was so amazing to go to Ephesus. We learned a lot about the apostle Paul and where he would teach. The ruins were amazing, especially the huge amphitheater.



Here we are at Paul's cave.


The home of Mary. I loved seeing this and felt such a special spirit when we went inside.


Our next stop was another Greek Isle called Mykonos, it was so cute!


Next up was Athens, Greece



Olympia, Greece
We were able to see the place where the Olympic games started. There wasn't a whole lot to see but we did have a race on the original track and field.


The last Greek Isle we went to was Corfu. It was such a beautiful and relaxing little town. We were able to just spend our day here on the beach swimming.


Our last stop was in Venice, Italy. This was my favorite stop of the trip. I loved seeing the water canals with water taxis and gondolas going up and down them! It was exactly what I pictured it to be!




As you can tell our trip was AMAZING! We had such a fabulous time, with such great company! It was a trip of a lifetime!!!

2 comments:

Danielle and Chase said...

I am SO jealous!! That looks like such a fabulous trip... what amazing sites! I'm so happy you finally posted it so that I could see all of the pictures :)

gini said...

ah joce! that looks amazing! I am so super jealous! thanks for posting pictures though! you look adorable