We are in
LOVE with our cute dog Maddie! Although she is sometimes a little naughty, all of the good out weigh the bad! And she is just so dang cute and fun to have around. She is full of energy and is such a loyal companion to me and Cole. She is always so excited to see us and always makes sure we feel loved! My favorite thing about her is that she loves to snuggle. I think she thinks she is a lap dag because she loves to jump on my lap and snuggle with me. It is so dang cute! Maddie is about 60 pounds and is now full grown and won't be getting any bigger! Which is a good thing since she loves to lay on my lap, I don't think I can handle her getting any bigger! Also she always makes sure to help Cole with all the work he does around the house. She is always right by his side doing her best to help out in whatever he is doing. She especially loves when Cole does yard work and follows him around everywhere. She is also very smart. She has already mastered how to loose leash walk, sit, lay, shake, high five and she has been house trained since about October! She is such a great dog and we love her so much! It has been so nice having her around, especially during Cole's senior year of school. Since he has so many night classes and I am home alone quite a bit, Maddie has made sure to be my companion and make me feel safe! Dogs are the
BEST!!! We love our Maddie Dog!


Shaking my hand!


Playing in the snow
2 comments:
She is so super cute! And you are too! I miss you!
Lucky I found you guys :) Your puppy is sooo cute!
Post a Comment