Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 Years

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary earlier this month on May 9th! I still can't believe that we have been married for two years! It truly has been an adventure and two of the happiest years of my life. I feel like we have grown up so much and learned so much about each other. We are loving where our life is right now. I am still teaching 5th grade and loving it! I feel like I have the absolute BEST job ever! Cole is working as an insurance agent and just recently graduated from the University of Utah. I am so proud of him! He has been working so hard and it has finally paid off! Way to go babe!

This past year we have accomplished quite a bit as a couple. We bought our first home together, that we love so much. We love working on our house together. I have been so impressed with Cole, he has turned into quite the handy man. He never ceases to amaze me. He has installed so many things in our home, painted almost all the walls, successfully turned our yellow lawn back to a BEAUTIFUL green, and is now in the works on putting in sod in our backyard. He is the MAN! I have of course been doing my best to help him along the way. Our home has truly turned into our hobby! Turning a house into a home is truly a lot of work! Whew! But it has been so much fun!

This past year we also expanded our little family of two into a family of three! We love having our cute dog Maddie in our lives. She is so much fun and brings both of us so much joy! My family continues to make fun of me for always posting how much we love our dog! But all I have to say is that it is a good thing! Having a dog has taught us so much responsibility. We love to take care of her and make sure that she is happy and healthy! So go on keep mocking us, we don't care!

For our anniversary this year we went out to dinner at Bakers De Normandie and enjoyed an incredible 3 course meal! It was delicious! For our present to each other we got tickets to Jerry Seinfeld. We are so excited to go see him on June 11th!

These past two years have been an absolute blast! We have traveled to many fun and exotic places and have continued to grow more in love! I can't wait for many more years to come with my sweetheart! I love you Cole!

1 comment:

gini said...

yay Joce! Congratulations on everything! I want to come see you house! Love you both!!
Oh PS - annual pool party at my house next saturday!