Every year we go to Hawaii with my family after Christmas. We are so lucky to have such great parents that take us and we love going every year! This year we had a great time as usual. We were able to get a lot of R & R, eat great food, and hang out with our cute new niece Scarlet. Here are some fun pictures from our trip!

The view from our hotel! BEAUTIFUL! Absolute paradise!
Aunt Jocie and cute baby Scarlet hanging out in our swim suits! She is the cutest!! I can't get enough of her!
Scarlet is so dang cute! I am so happy I am her aunt! Look at that cute two piece swim suit!!! I love those rolls!!!
We had the best time in Hawaii! I love my family so much and it is so much fun to spend one great week with them in paradise!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
I love those rolls too!!
Post a Comment