I turned the big 24 this year! I had a great birthday and felt so loved by my family and friends. I started off the day by going to work! Yay!! It turned out to be so much fun! My cute students showed up early and decorated my classroom with all sorts of birthday stuff, for example posters, streamers and banners! It was a sight to see! They are the cutest kids! As I walked into my room they burst into song singing the loudest "Happy Birthday" I have ever heard! I could not stop laughing, it was so cute and they were so excited to surprise me. A few of them got me gifts and they were equally as cute. I received 3 pairs of earrings, a big case of M & M's, flowers(that still sit on my desk!), many cards and a lunch. By lunch I am talking about my student showing up with a wrapped gift, as I opened it I opened up a can of diet coke, a can of spegettios, and a plastic bag full of cookies. I think she shopped in her pantry before coming to school. She told me she wanted me to have a good birthday lunch! Ha ha, I still laugh every time I think about it, but it was so thoughtful. Later that day my cute husband showed up at my school with beautiful flowers and a cute card. He is such a great husband and made me feel like a million bucks showing up to my work with flowers. I think that is every girls dream.


Later that night Cole took me out to dinner at the La Caille! It was delicious and we had so much fun! For my birthday they made me a yummy dessert and they lit this big sparkler candle. It was a sight to see!



What a guy! :)
Also my parents gave me such a wonderful present. They gave me this beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I love it and it looks so great hanging in my house.

It truly has been a great birthday WEEK! Thank you to all my family and friends for their thoughtfulness!
3 comments:
What a fun Birthday! How did your student know that Spagettios are your favorite- haha! I also love the flowers... good job Cole!!
I guess cole wins for being the most romanticle husband of the year.
Darling blog Jocelyn! It's fun to see your cute family, hope all is well!
Post a Comment