Monday, September 23, 2013

San Diego

We had the best summer vacation to San Diego with the Robinson family! We stayed in the beautiful area of Seaport Village, right on the harbor. We tried to fit in as much as possible in the week that we were there. We visited Coronado Beach, La Jolla Beach, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego Safari Parl. 

Suzy loved the beach and playing in the sand and water. At one point her feet started to turn blue because the water was so cold, but she didn't care and had so much fun. We had a hard time getting her off the beach! I am pretty sure we took half the beach back with us as she had sand in every nook and cranny of her little body! 

We loved experiencing Sea World with Suzy for the first time! She loves fish and had the best time watching the fish in the aquariums, seeing the fun dolphin show and of course seeing Shamu! Her face was mesmerized the whole time! 

The San Diego Zoo and Safari Park were incredible. I seriously felt like I was in the jungle or africa at some points. It is so clean and well taken are of. Usually, I feel bad for the animals in the zoo but I think these animals may have hit the lottery living there. There were so many animals that I had no idea even existed. It was such a great day and Suzy loved it too!

I hope we are able to go back some day! It was such a fun week spent with my favorite people!


The view from our room of Seaport Village


Coronado Beach




Suzy and her cousins, Dean and Kaiden







Sea World








La Jolla Beach



San Diego Zoo




Sea Port Village

 This is how Suzy strolls around town! Either standing up or feet kicked up relaxin'!








No comments: