We had the opportunity to go to Cancun with the Robinson clan for a fun family vacation in July! We were a little nervous for the flight since we would be traveling for the first time with a baby and she was only 4 months old. She ended up doing great and we were so proud of her! Although, Cole and I were so exhausted by the time we actually got there! Flying with a baby is so stressful! Also, to add to the stress the airlines lost mine and Cole's bag! Luckily, Suzy's suitcase made it or we would have been in a real bind. The good news is that they found our luggage and delivered it the next day! Phew! It ended up being worth the hassle though because our trip was amazing!
 |
| Suzy's FIRST airplane ride |
We stayed in the most fabulous beach house I have ever seen! I seriously felt like I was a celebrity everyday. We all had our own master suite which included a king size bed, amazing bathrooms and our own personal balcony. The house had a private tennis court, private pool (which walked out to our own private little section of beach), and two mini golf putting greens. It was so much fun! Another amazing part of the house we stayed in was that it included our own private chef that would cook breakfast and dinner for us everyday. We feasted on fabulous authentic Mexican food all week. I am so lucky to get to travel with the Robinson family! They sure know how to travel in style! My mother-in-law Shannon is a travel agent and she always knows the best places to travel and stay.
Our week consisted of lots of R and R, with a lot of playing as well! It was the perfect mix of fun/relaxation!
 |
| Beautiful view of the house at night |
 |
| Beautiful pool |
 |
| The courtyard in the middle of the house. This is where we would eat breakfast every morning. |
 |
| Private tennis court- so fun! |
 |
| Uncle Jesse and Suzy relaxing in the hammock by the pool, don't they look so comfy! |
 |
| Suzy hanging out in the hammock. What a cutie! |
 |
| As you can tell, Suzy really loved swinging in the hammock! This was mine and Suzy's daily ritual...napping by the pool! |
 |
| Gorgeous ocean view |
 |
| Cole and I went on a little day trip with the siblings to Chichen Itza, while Grandma Shannon and Grandpa Brent stayed back and watched the babies! We had a great time! |
 |
| After Chichen Itza we stopped off at this amazing Cenote, which is a natural, fresh water river that is deep down in a cave like hole. It was absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! The water was cold, but felt so nice. There was a platform that you could jump off of into the water! We had a blast! |
 |
| Cole and I swimming... |
 |
| .....and kissing! ;) |
 |
| The whole gang! Minus, Cole, who is taking the picture. |
 |
| Cute Suzy on our way to see the ruins of Tulum |
 |
| Suzy and I exploring Tulum |
 |
| Family shot at Tulum |
 |
| Heading down to the beach |
 |
| What a cute father/daugther duo! |
 |
| Suzy and I hanging out at the beach |
We had such a wonderful time with our family in Cancun! What a great trip!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I can't get over that house... It is amazing!! Suzy is such a little cutie :)
Post a Comment