Well we have decided to join the blogging world! We are excited to share all of our fun with you and hope that you find it interesting! I am hoping that this will help me out with taking more pictures of the two of us, let's just say I am not the best at taking pictures. One year of marriage and only a few pictures to prove it! As most of you know Cole and I were married last May, which means we have successfully passed the "hardest year" of marriage! I graduated from the University of Utah a year ago in Elementary Education. I am a 5th grade school teacher now and I absolutely love it! I get to spend my days with 25 hilarious kids and my nights with my love! Life is pretty good! Cole is going to school at the U and will be graduating next spring! While he is going to school he is also working full time as an insurance agent. Well since it is my summer break from school I thought that this would be a great time to start our blog! Welcome and we hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Welcome to our blog!
Well we have decided to join the blogging world! We are excited to share all of our fun with you and hope that you find it interesting! I am hoping that this will help me out with taking more pictures of the two of us, let's just say I am not the best at taking pictures. One year of marriage and only a few pictures to prove it! As most of you know Cole and I were married last May, which means we have successfully passed the "hardest year" of marriage! I graduated from the University of Utah a year ago in Elementary Education. I am a 5th grade school teacher now and I absolutely love it! I get to spend my days with 25 hilarious kids and my nights with my love! Life is pretty good! Cole is going to school at the U and will be graduating next spring! While he is going to school he is also working full time as an insurance agent. Well since it is my summer break from school I thought that this would be a great time to start our blog! Welcome and we hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SOOOOOOO Happy to see you here. I cannot wait to see things. And since you don't have kids yet for me to comment on, let me just say you tow are a beautiful couple!
Yay!! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment